If, you hope, to be, the best, you can, possibly, become, it is essential to, take the time, and make the effort, to clearly, discover your personal QUEST, reasons/ reasoning, priorities, perceptions, needs, and goals, in an introspective, objective way! To achieve this objective, you must be ready, willing, able, and committed, enough, to give yourself, a true, check – up, from the neck – up, and thoroughly, examine, what makes you tick! After, over – four decades, of, conducting, more than a thousand, personal development/ self – help, seminars and programs, I believe, overall happiness, and contentment/ satisfaction, is, nearly – always, up – to – you! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Questions; quality; qualifications; quite: Shouldn’t it be, quite, important, to each of us, to try to make ourselves, better? To achieve this, we must, be ready, willing, and able, to ask the right questions, and accept the answers, even, if, they aren’t what, you hope for! Examine your personal qualifications, and how to maximize them, to proceed, with your finest, personal quality! Doesn’t that make sense?
2. Useful; unique; uses; urgent; usual/ unusual: Differentiate between relevant, useful matters, and the petty – stuff! Identify your personal, unique necessities, and priorities, and whether, specific items are most useful, and maximizes the uses, of these! Know what’s most urgent to you, and seek to enhance your ability to handle both the usual, as well as unusual aspects of your existence!
3. Energy/ energize; efforts; effects; empathy; excellence; enjoy; enrich: How one accentuates, the positive, impacts his personal energy, and whether, it energizes your life! Consider all the effects and impacts of your efforts, and consistently, demand your utmost degree of personal excellence, rather than accepting, good – enough! Treat others, as you want to be treated, and demonstrate, genuine empathy! Enrich your existence, and start to enjoy your life, more!
4. Serve you; stronger/ strengths; sustainable; solutions: How will your actions, and attitude, serve you? Will you develop your strengths, and address areas of weakness, in order to become stronger, better, and more, self – satisfied? Consider, both, current, relevant needs, as well as longer – term, sustainable ones, and discover, which solutions, may be, best for you!
5. Trends; topics; traits; tension; teach yourself: Meaningful, self – help, demands a willingness, and ability to teach yourself, thoroughly, and effectively! Know what trends and topics, might help you, minimize and address actual, and potential stresses and tensions, and proceeding, in a well – consider, timely manner!
Are you, ready, willing, and able, to objectively, introspectively, discover your true, personal QUEST? Only then, will you have the opportunity, to become the best, you can be!